Accepted Payment Methods
We accept all major credit cards. If you want to do an ACH bank transfer, reach out to our team.
Updating Payment Information
1. To update your payment information, navigate to Settings -> Billing. You will automatically be put into the Overview tab.
2. Click Change Card.
3. Enter your updated billing information and click Update Payment Information to confirm.
You'll see the first charge from Gloo on the day you purchase a paid plan. You will automatically be charged every month automatically unless you cancel your plan.
Upgrading and Downgrading
How to upgrade or downgrade a Gloo Premium account (for Explorer Connections)
1. To edit your plan, navigate to Settings -> Billing -> Overview.
2. Click Manage your Gloo Plan.
3. From the Connections tab, select the plan that best fits your church. Then select Review Changes.
4. Review your plan changes, then click Confirm Purchase.
How to remove products from your plan
Currently there is no way in the Gloo app to remove a product from your plan. If you would like to remove a product, please email our support team at email@example.com for help!
We have no contracts, so you can cancel your Gloo account at any time. To cancel an account, please reach out through the in-app chat button or email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to restart an account with Gloo, our team will try to find your same phone number. However, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to reacquire the same phone number.
View Past Invoices
1. To view past invoices, navigate to Billing -> Invoices.
2. Filter by the appropriate timeframe. Click View Invoice for any past invoices you'd like to review.
Receive Invoices via Email
1. To receive invoices via email, navigate to Settings -> Billing.
2. Under Invoice Contact Information, select Edit.
3. Enter the email address you'd like to receive invoices, then click Save.