Church Management System Integrations are the simplest way to quickly populate your Gloo account with people.
Gloo integrates with Planning Center, Church Community Builder, and Rock RMS. If you are interested in another integration, contact our team.
How do I integrate with Church Community Builder?
The first part in a CCB integration is to create an API user in your CCB account to enable the integration with Gloo. Steps 1-9 show how to do this.
1. Log into administrator account on CCB.
2. Go to System Settings
3. Choose API
4. Click Users Tab - If you already have an API user profile setup using all services you can click on the name and use this login info in Gloo OR you can set a new one.
5. To set up a new API user, click Add New API User on the right.
6. Enter your information to set up your API User. Do not hit save until the after the next step.
Important: You will need this username and password in Gloo.
7. Fill in their Primary Organization Contact Information
Organization Name: Gloo
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Select Services at the top. Then Select these 4 Services:
9. Scroll to the bottom and hit I'm Finished.
The second part of setting up a CCB integration is done within your Gloo dashboard. Steps 10-17 show how to do this.
10. Log into your Gloo account.
11. Find the CCB integration under your Engage menu by going to Settings -> Integration and clicking Connect.
12. Enter API user info you created in steps 4-6.
13. Enter your CCB Church ID. (This is the first part of the CCB URL.)
Important: DO NOT input the entire URL, just the Church ID.
Church id: Awesomechurch
14. Verify you have permission to text the numbers you are importing and click Connect.
15. Select if you want a 2 way integration. If this box is checked, when a new person texts your church's phone number, Gloo will create the user in CCB Center on your behalf. Gloo will first try to find an existing user in your CCB account and if none is found, we will create them. Explorers will also be added to your CCB account after you have sent them a message for the first time.
16. Select the groups you want to integrate from CCB into Gloo.
17. Confirm how many people, and click Sync now to finalize the integration.
Note: Gloo will only import people from CCB that have a valid mobile phone number.
Gloo will automatically sync your integration every night. If you ever want to manually sync it, click Sync Now. If you want to disconnect your CCB integration, click Disconnect.
Any Groups you bring over from CCB will automatically be created as groups in Gloo. You can view the people in each group under the "Groups" page in "Settings." Any adding/removing people from CCB lists needs to be done through CCB, not Gloo.