Church Management System Integrations are the simplest way to quickly populate your Gloo account with people.
Gloo integrates with HubSpot, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, and Salesforce. If you are interested in another integration, contact our team.
How do I integrate with Rock RMS?
The first part in a Rock RMS integration is to create an API user in your Rock account to enable the integration with Gloo. Steps 1-10 show how to do this.
1. Log into administrator account on Rock.
2. Go to Admin Tools, then click Security.
3. Go to REST Keys.
4. Click to create a new REST Key.
5. Name your new REST Key "Gloo REST Key," click Generate Key, and click Save.
Important: You will need to copy and paste this Key in Gloo.
6. Go back to Admin Tools, and click Security again.
7. Go to User Accounts.
8. Adding the REST Key creates a new person in your account. Click into that person.
9. Navigate to the Security tab under that person, then add a Security Role.
10. Add the person to Group name "RSR - Rock Administration." Click Save.
The second part of setting up a Rock RMS integration is done within your Gloo dashboard. Steps 11-19 show how to do this.
11. Log into your Gloo account.
12. Find the Rock integration under your Engage menu by going to Settings -> Integrations. Click Connect to start the integration.
13. Enter the RockRMS API Key you created in Step 5.
14. Enter your RockRMS Website URL.
15. Verify you have permission to text the numbers you are importing and click Connect.
16. Select if you want to sync all people from your Rock RMS account OR if you only want certain lists to be integrated.
17. Select if you want a 2 way integration. If this box is checked, when a new person texts your church's phone number, Gloo will create the user in Rock RMS on your behalf. Gloo will first try to find an existing user in your Rock account and if none is found, we will create them. Explorers will also be added to your Rock account after you have sent them a message for the first time.
18. Scroll down and click Save Integration Settings.
19. Click Sync Now to finalize the integration.
Gloo will only import people from Rock that have a valid mobile phone number.
Gloo will automatically sync your integration every night. If you ever want to manually sync it, click Sync Now.
If you want to edit or disconnect your Rock RMS integration, click the three dot drop down menu.
Any Groups you bring over from Rock will automatically be created as groups in Gloo. You can view the people in each group under the "Groups" page in Settings. Any adding/removing people from Rock lists needs to be done through Rock, not Gloo.