Church Management System Integrations are the simplest way to quickly populate your Gloo account with people.
Gloo integrates with Hubspot, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, and Salesforce. If you are interested in another integration, contact our team.
How do I set up a Salesforce integration?
1. Find the Salesforce integration under your Engage menu by navigating to Settings -> Integrations. Click Connect to start the integration.
2. Verify you have permission to text the numbers you will be importing. Then click Connect.
3. You will be redirected to sign into your Salesforce account.
4. Afterward, you will be prompted to sign back into your Gloo account.
5. Return to your Integrations tab and edit your Salesforce integration by clicking the three dot drop down menu
6. Select if you want to sync all people from your Salesforce account, or if you only want certain groups to be integrated.
7. Select if you want a 2 way integration. If this box is checked, when a new person texts your church's phone number, Gloo will create the user in Salesforce on your behalf. Gloo will first try to find an existing user in your Salesforce account and if none is found, we will create them. Explorers will also be added to your Salesforce account after you have sent them a message for the first time.
8. Click Sync now to finalize the integration
Gloo will automatically sync your integration every night. If you ever want to manually sync it, click Sync Now. If you want to disconnect your Salesforce integration, click the three dots and select Remove integration.
Any groups you bring over from Salesforce will automatically be created as groups in Gloo. You can view the people in each list under the "Groups" page in "Settings." Any adding/removing people from Salesforce groups needs to be done through Salesforce, not Gloo.
Note: If at any point you encounter an error requiring you to set up a "REST API," you'll need to contact Salesforce support to get that activated in your Salesforce account.